Saturday, April 2, 2011

Computer Break Down!

Looks like we have to buy a new computer!  A virus of somekind has toasted our hard drive!  We took it out to a computer fix it shop.  They checked it out and said that it would run, and then turn off.  They said it was going to cost more to fix the problem, and purchasing a new one would be our best bet.  I guess it was time since our computer was about 7 years old, about? 

My husband and I are out looking for a new computer, and thanks to Coffee Oasis for providing a temporary internet source for my blogging needs....I just thought I would write a note letting you all know! 

I am in the process of justs rewriting some reviews so that once I get another opportunity I can just type!
Thanks for your patience! :)

2 comments:

  1. Getting a new computer and transferring all the files is a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.This post was really remarkable, especially


    since I was searching for thoughts on this matter last

    Thursday.
    Also visit my blog post ... forum.ambulldog.ru

    ReplyDelete